Front End Developer
We're on the lookout for an experienced and talented Front End Developer to join our growing developer team in Brackmills. The team is responsible for maintaining and developing our applications and ensuring the product is in good nick.
The right candidate will need at least a few years experience as a Front End Developer. You’ll also need to be a vibrant person with energy and enthusiasm, a good sense of humour and a drive that can help push James and James towards our global aspirations.
If this is you:
- Background in development, with experience working on projects as part of a team
- Interest in working with a rapidly growing, tech-focused business
- Experience of MVC frameworks (ideally Symfony and Laravel)
- Capabilities in HTML5, CSS (Sass), jQuery, React
- Understanding of API consumption (HTTP, REST)
- Knowledge of Git or other DVCS
- Ambitious, driven and unstoppable
Then apply right now!
Our clients love us, our people love us, our competitors envy us.
We’re exceptional. We have taken an old fashioned industry and thrust it into the modern digital world. We’re growing 100% each year and our innovative fulfilment technology service operates on three continents and counting.
If you’re exceptional too, tell us.
As a Front End Developer you'll be reporting to the Head of Product Development and working as part of the team developing our applications.
Day to day you will:
- Solve interesting and varied real world and technical problems
- Take projects through their full development life cycle. This means working on stories, engineering cool stuff, writing robust code, testing, reviewing and deploying
- Share your ideas: clear, concise communication - both written and spoken - from big, abstract concepts down to tiny implementation details
This position comes with a competitive salary along with all the other benefits of working for a people-driven work environment, see what Ross has to say.
If you are exceptional and have the skills to boot, please apply with your CV and examples of your work - keep it concise, please.
Due to the volume of applicants, it's not always possible to respond to every candidate. If you do not hear back from us within 7 days, then you have not been successful in your application.