Do you want to develop your career as a WordPress Developer? Do you want the opportunity to learn and grow within a revolutionary company? Do you have the energy, enthusiasm, good sense of humour and drive to help push James and James Fulfilment toward our global aspirations? Good, because we're looking for a WordPress Developer to join our Global Marketing Team.
You’re keen to make a difference, passionate about breaking the mould, a good team player. You’re ambitious, driven and innovative, who has the customer at the heart of what you do. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins along with identifying pattern and trends within our marketing team.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and be passionate about driving the company forward.
- analytical skills, including familiar with Google Analytics
- Working with WordPress
- Photoshop and design skills
- Ability to understand CSS changes to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Experience with python would be desirable
- 1 year in a Similar role
- GCSE Cs or above in Maths and English
- A Level Maths and English (desirable)
- Relevant degree (desirable)
- Effective communicator
- Good interpersonal skills
- Innovative thinker
Our clients love us, our people love us, our competitors envy us.
We’re exceptional. We have taken an old fashioned industry and thrust it into the modern digital world. We’re growing 200% each year and our innovative fulfilment technology service operates on three continents and counting.
If you’re exceptional too, then get in touch today.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the purpose of the WordPress Developer is to help James and James’ Marketing department reach its goals by providing design and development support throughout our marketing process. You’ll be responsible for upholding and taking part in our existing development and design process and advising on best practice.
In this role you’ll have a chance to introduce designing and developing to our marketing team being the first fully dedicated designer for the Marketing team. Working to supplement this small but highly skilled team working on an all new projects to support our business growth on an international scale.
Your duties will include:
- Develop and execute changes and modification to our company website
- Work with our marketing team to improve website performance and conversion
- Ensuring the team works towards a high James and James standard
- Changing our website to move with the changes within the company and to support new directions in our growth.
- Provide design support for the creation of marketing assets such as whitepapers, social media assets etc.
This position comes with a competitive salary DOE and benefits package with a focus on innovation, personal development and learning, plus a great work culture. You will be joining the Marketing Team at an exciting time of growth and development.
If you are exceptional and have the skills to boot, please apply with your CV and covering letter - keep it concise and show us your personality!
Due to the volume of applicants, it's not always possible to respond to every candidate. If you do not hear back from us within 7 days, then you have not been successful in your application.