Are you a number gunslinger and a guru of accounts? Excellent, read on.
We're looking for a Financial Controller for our Finance Team. You'll need to be an extroverted genius with experience running every function of the Finance/Accounts Department in an SME.
- Management of the Finance team
- Business Analysis & Management Reporting
- Operational Accounting
- Cash Management & Treasury
- Financial Accounting
- Good Sense of Humour and an Extroverted Personality
- Experience using Xero
We want you to have a few years of experience in a similar role, and be ready to grow with business, you need to be hungry for the next opportunity and make every effort to get there.
Your biggest challenge will be breaking the mould and making the Finance function a key, pro-active part of James and James' Growth. Big props if you've got demonstrable experience with improving the growth rate of an SME.
What's in it for you? Well you get to join the most Innovative company in the world (self-proclaimed), with the best benefits in the world (says the HR Manager), and work with the best group of bright individuals you've ever met (unconfirmed).
You'll get: (this bit is legit)
- Relaxed working environment
- Healthcare plan
- Flexible working
- A company that's really strangely focused on tea
- Monthly Team Outing (lunch)
- A benefits package focusing on innovation and improvement
- Salary is negotiable, Company laptop (choice of OS), Pension (5% matched contributions), More holiday each year, Share Options
We've written a very informal job advert in order to attract the right people, and prepare you for the culture at James and James, but we're serious about growth and we're professional in all the right places.
If you'd like more information on us, Google James and James Fulfilment (we're not allowed to have links to our website!).