Are you a number gunslinger and a guru of accounts? Excellent, read on.
We're looking for a Finance Director. You'll need to be an extroverted genius able to take on strategic thinking, as well as getting stuck in with the operational accounting.
Must have experience with:
- Running the complete finance function
- High Growth Businesses
- Medium sized businesses (£10-£50m t/o)
- In depth Business Analysis
- PE and Funding
- Cash Management & Treasury
- Statutory Accounting
- Good Sense of Humour and an Extroverted Personality
You must have experience in a similar role, and be ready to grow with business, you need to be hungry for the next opportunity and make every effort to get there.
Your biggest challenge will be breaking the mould and making the Finance function a key, pro-active part of James and James' Growth. Big props if you've got demonstrable experience with improving the growth rate of an SME.
What's in it for you? Well you get to join the most Innovative company in the world (self-proclaimed), with the best benefits in the world (says the HR Manager), and work with the best group of bright individuals you've ever met (unconfirmed).
You'll get: (this bit is legit)
- Relaxed working environment
- Healthcare plan
- Flexible working
- A company that's really, strangely focused on tea
- Monthly Team Outing (lunch)
- A benefits package focusing on innovation and improvement
- Salary is negotiable, Company laptop (choice of OS), Pension (5% matched contributions), More holiday each year, Share Options
We've written a very informal job advert in order to attract the right people, and prepare you for the culture at James and James, but we're serious about growth and we're professional in all the right places.
If you'd like more information on us, Google James and James Fulfilment (we're not allowed to have links to our website!).