We're on the lookout for an experienced and talented Front End Developer to join our growing development team in Brackmills. The team is responsible for maintaining and developing our applications and ensuring the product is in good nick.
The right candidate will need at least a few years experience as a Front End Developer. You’ll also need to be an energetic person with lots of enthusiasm, a good sense of humour and a drive that can help push James and James towards our global aspirations.
If this is you:
- Background in web design with at least 3 years experience
- Interest in working with a rapidly growing, tech-focused business
- Capabilities in HTML and React
- Understanding of API consumption (HTTP, REST)
- Knowledge of Git
- Ambitious, driven and unstoppable
- Team player with an exceptional eye for detail
Then apply right now!
Our clients love us, our people love us, our competitors envy us.
We’re exceptional. We have taken an old fashioned industry and thrust it into the modern digital world. We’re growing each year and our innovative fulfilment technology service operates on three continents and counting.
If you’re exceptional too, tell us.
As a Front End Developer you'll be reporting to the Head of Engineering and working as part of the team developing our applications.
Day to day you will:
- Solve interesting and varied real world and technical problems
- Take projects through their full cycle. From planning and design to deployment and testing.
- Share your ideas: clear, concise communication - both written and spoken - from big, abstract concepts down to tiny implementation details
- Work with key stakeholders in a variety of departments
This position comes with a competitive salary along with all the other benefits of working for a people-driven work environment.
If you are exceptional and have the skills to boot, please apply with your CV and examples of your work - keep it concise, please.
Due to the volume of applicants, it's not always possible to respond to every candidate. If you do not hear back from us within 7 days, then you have not been successful in your application.