Senior Sales Executive
Why work for us
We’re experts in what we do, and we’re taking it global.
The proof’s in the pudding - we’ve been growing 200%+ a year for the last 8 years and we’re not stopping until we’ve brought James and James Fulfilment to the world (we currently have Fulfilment Centres on 3 continents and counting).
When we looked at logistics 8 years ago, we saw an industry in trouble: Inefficiencies everywhere - warehouses running on technology decades old. We saw an industry that was struggling to keep up with the advances in web technology and the expectations of the modern-age multi-channel retailer.
We’ve fixed that.
James and James is a technology company operating in the fulfilment sphere. We put as much of an emphasis on developing our in-house order management and warehouse systems as we do our people - and that’s what makes us so successful.
You are an accomplished new business hunter ready to take the next step up in your career. You want actual responsibility (no more micro-management), want to think for yourself, and not afraid to ask questions to fill in the gaps.
- Minimum 4 years sales/account management experience selling to businesses
- Have a detailed understanding of a solutions sales methodology
- Excellent presentational skills with the ability to explain value added features in an easy-to-understand manner
- Articulately present ROI proposals to decision makers and influencers
- The ability to establish, build and maintain excellent relationships at all levels, both internally and externally
- Ability to project manage medium length sales cycles (typically 40-60 days)
- Experienced in pipeline management and accurate forecasting
- Creativity to breakdown target, and the steps needed to achieve them
- Driven and motivated for self improvement
- Enthusiastic and ambitious
- Understand the value of teamwork and co-operation to achieve goals
Working from our Northampton office, your main responsibilities will be focused on selling James and James's Fulfilment services to eCommerce businesses.
Your duties will include:
- Responding to leads generated by our Marketing Department
- Targeted outbound lead generation
- Creating tailored proposals for eCommerce businesses
- Accurate revenue forecasting
- Presenting to businesses the value of working with James and James via software demos and site visits
- Hitting activity and revenue targets set by the Commercial Manager and Sales Manager
- Updating the CRM database
- Working as part of a dynamic and growing team
This position comes with a £35,000 base salary, £70,000 OTE, a competitive benefits package with a focus on innovation, personal development and learning, plus a great work culture.
If you are exceptional and have the skills to boot, please apply with your CV and cover letter - keep it concise and show us your personality!
Due to the volume of applicants, it's not always possible to respond to every candidate. If you do not hear back from us within 7 days, then you have not been successful in your application.